Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Established 2006

That's right. Noah and I will no longer describe our marriage in terms of months. It's hard to believe it was a whole year ago that this was going on....



and this adorable guy was born...


**Not OURS.

and Elder Christopher Riley was headed out for the two-year gig...



and this house went from old to hole to frame to new...



ALL at the same time. What a crazy week! I think my coping mechanisms really kicked in in the form of amnesia - because a few months later, while we were bouncing around from one place to another over Christmas Break, I exclaimed to Noah, "Man, I can't imagine trying to have a wedding right now! Aren't you so glad we aren't trying to fit a wedding into this break?!" To which he replied, "Yeah. Totally. We picked a much better week." Touche.

8 comments:

Lane Blake said...

Oh I love your wedding pictures, so adorable. That was a busy week. Congrats for the year mark.

Di said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kami said...

Oh I remember that "old to hole to frame to new" and that beautiful wedding! Congratulations on ONE year-hard to believe that was a whole year ago! Thanks so much for letting me share your big day with you...definitely one of my favorite weddings ever!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Wow babe, that's impressive time management! And people thought I was crazy for dragging everyone to Newport Beach for ours.

Natalie Que said...

Congrats guys! Hope you had a great trip! Can't wait to see you on Halloween, if you are still planning on it!

Claire said...

Hooray! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

TCB said...

Noah... Congrats on one year! --It sounds like you guys have had a great one!

aaron and allee said...

I love the picture from your wedding day! Happy anniversary!