Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Established 2006

That's right. Noah and I will no longer describe our marriage in terms of months. It's hard to believe it was a whole year ago that this was going on....



and this adorable guy was born...


**Not OURS.

and Elder Christopher Riley was headed out for the two-year gig...



and this house went from old to hole to frame to new...



ALL at the same time. What a crazy week! I think my coping mechanisms really kicked in in the form of amnesia - because a few months later, while we were bouncing around from one place to another over Christmas Break, I exclaimed to Noah, "Man, I can't imagine trying to have a wedding right now! Aren't you so glad we aren't trying to fit a wedding into this break?!" To which he replied, "Yeah. Totally. We picked a much better week." Touche.

8 comments:

Lane and Whitney Blake said...

Oh I love your wedding pictures, so adorable. That was a busy week. Congrats for the year mark.

Di said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kami said...

Oh I remember that "old to hole to frame to new" and that beautiful wedding! Congratulations on ONE year-hard to believe that was a whole year ago! Thanks so much for letting me share your big day with you...definitely one of my favorite weddings ever!

Natalie said...

Wow babe, that's impressive time management! And people thought I was crazy for dragging everyone to Newport Beach for ours.

ben and natalie said...

Congrats guys! Hope you had a great trip! Can't wait to see you on Halloween, if you are still planning on it!

Claire said...

Hooray! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Todd said...

Noah... Congrats on one year! --It sounds like you guys have had a great one!

allee said...

I love the picture from your wedding day! Happy anniversary!