Monday, April 20, 2009

Fort Night - 2009

He did it again. This man completely schools me in the sweet, romantic category.

I came home April 8th to this scene. And the fort night tradition holds strong.
I commented last year that it will be fun to see the setting of each year's fort, as a sort of snapshot inventory of what we were doing at that point in our lives. It's crazy to realize each of our forts has been in a different home. And that we didn't even celebrate Fort Night at two of our places (our SLC home and our short-term NYC place) because we didn't live in them during April.

What a ride. Glad I've got a good one in my camp.

7 comments:

Spratt said...

That is seriously the most awesome tradition I have ever heard of...and super cute! You two are my relationship role models.

Quinn and Linds said...

Super Sweet hubby of yours...but did you really think he would forget?!

melissa o said...

I love this tradition of yours.

Claire said...

I LOVE IT!

su-tang 3000 said...

I'm trying to get a good look at lower half of Allison's ensemble. Shiny dress? Shiny basketball shorts? Robot suit? Oh wait, that's half of Noah. That makes mores sense. Noah always was half a robot.

Jemaine: There is only one kind of dance: the Robot.
Bret: And the Robo Boogie.
Jemaine: Oh, yes. Two kinds of dances.

lauren said...

yay for fort night! i think that's a lovely tradition and so unique and special. i miss you a lot, btw.

allegra said...

i'm pretty much convinced you're the cutest couple. ever. not only the cute things you do together/for each other, but how hot you look as a pair:)

and how's that for an awkward comment? :)