Monday, April 20, 2009

Fort Night - 2009

He did it again. This man completely schools me in the sweet, romantic category.

I came home April 8th to this scene. And the fort night tradition holds strong.
I commented last year that it will be fun to see the setting of each year's fort, as a sort of snapshot inventory of what we were doing at that point in our lives. It's crazy to realize each of our forts has been in a different home. And that we didn't even celebrate Fort Night at two of our places (our SLC home and our short-term NYC place) because we didn't live in them during April.

What a ride. Glad I've got a good one in my camp.

7 comments:

Robby Spratt said...

That is seriously the most awesome tradition I have ever heard of...and super cute! You two are my relationship role models.

Quinn and Linds said...

Super Sweet hubby of yours...but did you really think he would forget?!

melissa said...

I love this tradition of yours.

Claire said...

I LOVE IT!

su-tang 3000 said...

I'm trying to get a good look at lower half of Allison's ensemble. Shiny dress? Shiny basketball shorts? Robot suit? Oh wait, that's half of Noah. That makes mores sense. Noah always was half a robot.

Jemaine: There is only one kind of dance: the Robot.
Bret: And the Robo Boogie.
Jemaine: Oh, yes. Two kinds of dances.

lauren said...

yay for fort night! i think that's a lovely tradition and so unique and special. i miss you a lot, btw.

allegra said...

i'm pretty much convinced you're the cutest couple. ever. not only the cute things you do together/for each other, but how hot you look as a pair:)

and how's that for an awkward comment? :)