Saturday, February 28, 2009

One of THOSE Days.

The other night, I was working late and standing in a colleague's office when we heard a rattle... rattle... crash...

A window FELL OUT of the 8th floor office straight below my colleague's office and plummeted to the sidewalk below*. WHAT?!

Ironically, this was one of those days where I kind of felt like a window fell on me from eight stories.

*Thank goodness nobody was hurt or near the window when it fell. It made me sick to my stomach even thinking about it the rest of the night. And now I've developed this insane fear of walking next to buildings, which is probably going to be tough in a city this size...

1 comment:

melissa o said...

Oh geeeeez. How does that even happen? I was commenting to Matt how I could see the ice falling in sheets from the 46th floor and wondered if it hit the ground, but a window??? Maybe we should start wearing helmets.